SEBI Registration NO.---- INA000001530 Investment in stock and commodity market are subject to market risk. Please do not trade on those tips which are not provided through SMS or messenger.

Top Stocks to be Focused for 07 April 2017

Top Stocks to be Focused for 07 April 2017

GE Power India: The company has been awarded a contract worth Rs 237.60 crore by GE Power AG to supply 1 x 150 MW CFB Boiler and Electrostatic Precipitator Components.

Reliance Industries: Telecom regulator Trai on Thursday ordered Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio to withdraw the three-month ‘complimentary’ offer of unlimited data usage and free calls on payment of a minimum Rs 303.

HPCLBSE 1.55 %, IOCBSE 2.63 %, BPCL: Prices at petrol pumps may change every day, similar to what happens in many advanced markets, as state oil companies plan to review rates daily to align them with international prices, replacing the current practice of fortnightly revision. Indian Oil CorporationBSE 2.63 % (IOC), Bharat PetroleumBSE 2.14 % (BPCL) and Hindustan PetroleumBSE 1.55 % (HPCL), which control nearly 95 per cent of the country’s fuel retail market, are conside ..

Hindustan Unilever (HUL): The FMCG major plans to shed jobs as part of the Dutch parent’s global mandate to reduce costs across markets. While the extent of job cuts will be known by the end of April, senior executives privy to the development said it could be between 10 per cent and 15 per cent, including layoffs and reduction in new hiring.The company employs 18,000 people across factories and offices in India, according to its 2015-16 annual report, including more than 1,500 managers.

Gammon Infrastructure: The company on Thursday informed bourses that it has acquired 24,375,840 equity share of Rs 10 each of ICTPL, being 24 per cent of total paid up capital of ICTPL for an aggregate consideration of Rs 15 crore. Upon acquisition, ICTPL has become subsidiary of the company with increased shareholding from 50 per cent to 74 per cent in the paid up equity share capital of ICTPL.

GM Breweries: The board of directors of the company on Thursday recommended dividend at the rate of 30 per cent, or Rs 3 per share.

Max Ventures and Industries: Toppan Printing Co has acquired 49 per cent of the equity share capital of Max Speciality Films (MSF) on a fully diluted basis through a mix of secondary sale by Max Ventures and Industries and primary issuance by MSF.

Coal India: The government has garnered about Rs 2,638 crore from buyback of shares of state-run Coal India Ltd, Parliament was informed on Thursday.

Adani Ports: Goldman Sachs removed Adani Ports from Asia Pacific Conviction buy list and downgraded the stock to ‘Neutral’ and set a target price at Rs 371.

2
 
error: Content is protected !!