Stock Market News for 21 March 2016
- Market has priced in a 25-bps cut; RBI outlook to be key: Nomura.
- Still a buy on dips mkt; valuations of PSBs look good: HDFC Sec.
- China policy makers see stable growth, stable outlook in policy views.
- Rate cut to propel Nifty; trading in market positive.
- See 50 bps rate cut, financials best in 2016: Morgan Stanley.
- Yippee! ITC rises 3%; Credit Suisse bullish, noodles market share gains.
- Thousands of Tata Steel UK staff fear rejection of rescue plan.
- Apple aims to bolster lineup with new iPhone.
- Savings rate cut by govt overdue, G-secs may open sub-7.5%.
- 9 plants win 7.62 mmscmd gas at premium of Rs 18.29 cr.
- To focus on better products than price cut to push sales: Voltas.
- Water war across the country as levels fall at alarming rate.
- Bad loans: Mallya not the only one giving banks sleepless nights.
- Excited for 1st e-tailer IPO? 6 things to know about Infibeam.
- India Inc has a long way to go in managing risks: EY.
- Investor count in stock mkt declined over 20 years: BSE CEO.
error: Content is protected !!