Stock Market Headlines for 2 March 2016
- New RBI capital norms may push up CAR by 1%.
- Budget 2016 can help India grow at 8%: Shaktikanta Das.
- IDBI Bank sets 3-year target to double business.
- Moody’s cuts China’s outlook to negative but street not worried.
- US presidential primaries: Clinton wins 6 states, Trump bags.
- ABG Shipyard likely to get Rs 600crs infusion from Masan.
- Govt orders rebidding for Rs 10,050 cr Zojila tunnel in J&K.
- Trai will enforce the call drop regulation: Telecom Minister.
- Wings for Innovation, Wheels for Progress: GE’s Edison Challenge.
- ATF price up 12%; non-subsidised LPG rate cut by Rs 61.5.
- Centre cannot stop us from exporting crude: Cairn to Delhi HC.
- RBI amends asset recognition norms to boost banks’ capital base.
- Cab aggregator Ola gears up to strike IPO market.
- Ashoka Buildcon, IRB Infra top picks of road focus.
- Rupee appreciates 11 paise against USD.
error: Content is protected !!