Stock Market Headlines for 11 March 2016
- Crude Oil prices edge up on weaker dollar, financial investments.
- Jan IIP seen at -0.15% vs -1.3% MoM; flood impact to taper off.
- Colgate expands restructuring programme, to cut more jobs.
- Global mkts to remain range-bound; better to be cautious: Sanger.
- ECB fires off volley of shots in eurozone anti-deflation fight.
- Japan business mood sours in Jan-Mar as economy skirts recession.
- Sun Pharma, Crompton, United Spirits, DLF, HDIL are the stocks in news.
- Google provides 1st peek at next Android operating system.
- Asian Paints sacks registrar Sharepro for share, dividend theft.
- Banks should have acted earlier to stop Mallya: Mr. Arun Jaitley.
- 5-fold hike in govt Budget for funding start-ups.
- Crisil downgrades 8 PSBs, gives ‘negative’ rating to 5 others.
- Banmali Agrawala on Women in Corporate Sector.
- Auto trade body lowers FY 2017 growth target on higher taxes.
- Bank union seeks Parliamentary probe into Mallya loans.
- Gadkari launches system for live traffic updates on NH 8
error: Content is protected !!