Stock Market Headlines for 7 March 2016
- Replace 5/20 with some other policy, panel reportedly said.
- Add’l cess to be subsumed in GST within one year.
- Nabard may price tax-free bond at 7.29-7.64% for retail part.
- Sebi chief to meet MF players on March 16th.
- Maggi ban not in retaliation to EU’s clampdown on GVK: Secy.
- Luxembourg seeks investment opportunities in India.
- Govt nominates 3 members to RBI’s Central Board.
- Nalin Jain on ‘Make In India’ and the role of MNCs.
- Mcx Oil rises as traders close short positions, US producers cut rig count.
- Kanhaiya’s ‘campaign’ will not affect TMC prospects: Mamata
- INR Rupee’s fall may be limited to 70-level versus USD.
- You could save tax of up to 3% if cos roll out NPS.
- UP’s UDAY bonds sale hangs in balance.
- Top 7 cos contribute over Rs 1 lakh crore in market valuation.
- Gold steady as upbeat US jobs support Fed hike.
- Nabard, IRFC issues to further cheer retail players.
- Mcx Crude oil rises as traders close short positions.
error: Content is protected !!