Stock Market Headlines for 18 March 2016
- Market going to test Feb lows; upswing seen by Dec: Veda Inv.
- Around 20% corporate earnings growth in FY17: IDFC Sec.
- Sensex, Nifty remain firm; Hindalco, BHEL, TCS jump 1-3%
- Bad loans: Mallya not the only one giving banks sleepless nights.
- Mcx Crude can touch $55 per barrel by year-end: Fat Prophet.
- Lupin strikes 52-week low, down 3% on CLSA downgrade, target cut.
- Aim to improve refining capacity to 40 MT by 2018.
- Lenders may soon step up pressure on Bhushan Steel to pare debt.
- Draghi tells EU leaders he can’t fix the economy on his own.
- BOJ debated QE expansion, negative rates, at Jan meeting: Minutes.
- Extension of safeguard duty on steel to help industry: ISA.
- India ranks low at 118th on UN’s world happiness index.
- Aus, NZ property prices the strongest risers, Asia prices lag.
- Banks’ role key for success of new crop loan scheme, says RBI.
- Blue Star to phase out remote-controlled ACs by 2018.
- Some forces, groups are instruments of state policy: PM
error: Content is protected !!