Stock Market Headlines for 14 March 2016
- Monsoon to be key variable for market: Mr. Shah.
- See 5-10% earnings growth in FY17; global overview fragile: Ambit.
- Central banks will create world socialism: Marc Faber
- Real Estate Bill to bring in more transparency.
- Sensex surges by 200 pts, Nifty-50 holds above 7,550
- Bhushan Steel & Tata Motors are focusing stocks.
- Cost cuts, new capacity to help Prism Cement rebuild
- Feb CPI, WPI seen easing off a bit aided by food.
- No ground level investment growth in cap goods ind: Thermax MD.
- Drugs Ban: Aim is to prevent rampant use of antibiotics, told by P Lilladher.
- Single-brand retail: Apple resubmits proposal, Xiaomi applies.
- India a shining spot in gloomy global economy: Christine Lagarde.
- Mcx Oil prices stable as mkt seen bottoming, but oversupply lingers.
- Fed, BOJ in the spotlight but no fireworks estimated.
- Gold regains on weak USD, market eyes Fed meeting.
- Service tax levy on spectrum to increase tariff rates: COAI
error: Content is protected !!