New Delhi: Mukesh Ambani chief of Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has yet again topped Forbes’s annual list of India’s 100 richest tycoons.
Ambani, with a net worth of $22.7 billion, is followed by India’s richest pharmaceutical magnate, Dilip Shanghvi, with a net worth of $16.9 billion.
Here is the top 10 list of India’s richest tycoons
1. Mukesh Ambani $22.7 Billion (RIL Chairman)
2. Dilip Shanghvi $16.9 Billion (Sun Pharmaceuticals owner)
3. Hinduja family $15.2 Billion (Hinduja Group)
4. Azim Premji $15 Billion (Wipro Chairman)
5. Pallonji Mistry $13.9 Billion (Shapoorji Pallonji Group Chairman)
6. Lakshmi Mittal $12.5 Billion (ArcelorMittal Chairman)
7. Godrej family $12.4 Billion (Godrej Group)
8. Shiv Nadar $11.4 Billion (HCL Chairman)
9. Kumar Mangalam Birla $8.8 Billion (Aditya Birla Group Chairman)
10. Cyrus Poonawalla $8.6 Billion (Poonawalla Group Chairman)